1.1 POS Media Global Services, s.r.o., company ID: 28991575, based at Budějovická 778/3, 140 00 Prague 4, Czech Republic (hereinafter 'POS Media Global Services'), is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
1.2 POS Media Global Services declares that all processed personal data are strictly confidential and are processed in accordance with national and European Union regulations, particularly Act no. 110/2019 Coll. on the processing of personal data, Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council no. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), and other regulations governing the protection of personal data, including regulations issued by relevant supervisory authorities.
1.3 The term 'processing' means all activities associated with your personal data, including their collection, handling, storage, sharing, use, transfer, disposal and access to them.
1.4 'Personal Data' are defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
2. Data Collection
2.1 POS Media Global Services collects two categories of data:
- Data provided directly, e.g. when you fill in a form when visiting the website, when you place an order, when you conclude a contract, when you sign up for a competition, or in another way
3. Processed Personal Data
3.1. The data processed may vary depending on the purposes for which they are processed specified below.
3.2. The controller processes the following personal data:
- Identification data, especially your first name, last name, username, password, company, CRN, TIN
- Contact information, particularly your email address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address, or contact details on social networks
- Your settings, especially profile details, subscription settings for newsletters, catalogues, press releases, membership in loyalty programs, tracked offers, evaluation of products and services, filled out questionnaires, etc.
- Information about your orders, particularly information about ordered products and services, the way these products and services are provided, payment data, information about complaints, etc.
- Information about your behaviour on the website, particularly information about the products and services displayed, links you click on, how you browse the website, frequency of visits, the original source ('referral link') leading to your visit to the website, information about the device used, such as IP address, device location, device identification, etc.
- Information about your complaints, comments, requests, feedback, subscription to information, newsletters, etc.
4. The purpose of personal data processing
4.1 The purposes of personal data processing are listed in the overview below:
- Personalisation of contacts, offer of suitable products and services, identification of potential customers
- When you visit the website, you can fill out a form (hereinafter referred to as the 'form') on the basis of which POS Media Global Services can process your personal data for the purpose of better understanding your customer needs and adapting commercial communications, product and service offers, etc., and for the purposes of identifying business opportunities and identifying potential customers.
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations
- POS Media Global Services processes the data necessary to prepare, conclude and fulfil a contract, as well as for potential complaints, etc.
- Identifying trends and compiling statistics
- After you fill out the form, POS Media Global Services can process your personal data for the purpose of identifying trends and compiling statistics. The controller finds out what regions the website's users are from, the source that led them to visit the website (referral link) etc.
- Provision of information (e.g. newsletters, catalogues and press releases)
- If you subscribe to newsletters, catalogues or press releases from POS Media Global Services, or request such materials or information once, POS Media Global Services will process your personal data in order to provide them. You can unsubscribe at any time using the button or link provided in each email containing the above-mentioned materials or information.
- Dealing with proposals, requests, complaints, orders and feedback
- You can send all kinds of proposals, requests, complaints and orders to POS Media Global Services, ask it questions, or provide feedback via websites or social media. POS Media Global Services may process your personal data for the purpose of responding to these requests and processing orders and feedback, including deleting inappropriate comments on social networks and reporting them to social media network providers.
- Processing the personal data of job or cooperation applicants
- POS Media Global Services processes personal data for the purposes of selecting applicants, concluding an employment contract, a contract for work, an agreement to perform work, or a cooperation agreement.
- ulfilment of other legal obligations established by national or European legislation
- POS Media Global Services is obliged to process data for the purposes required by applicable regulations, including the regulations of competent supervisory authorities (e.g. accounting and tax purposes).
- Legitimate interests
- POS Media Global Services has the right to process personal data for its own subjective interests. In this case, it is obliged to inform you of your right to object to this processing and the right to erasure. The legitimate interest must be necessary to achieve the set goal, and the processing must not represent a disproportionate risk.
5. Personal Data Retention
5.2 The data retention period will be determined according to the following criteria such as:
- The duration of your relationship with POS Media Global Services
- The time required by regulations that are binding for POS Media Global Services (e.g. tax and accounting obligations)
- The appropriate period according to the legal status of POS Media Global Services (such as relevant statutes of limitations)
5.2 POS Media Global Services is obliged to ensure that access to your personal data is properly secured with appropriate security measures, depending on the circumstances, with regard to the state of equipment, implementation costs, the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing, as well as relevant risks. To support this commitment, POS Media Global Services is obliged to implement appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to protect the user's personal data from unauthorised or accidental destruction, change, disclosure, misuse, damage, theft, accidental loss or unauthorised access.
6. Provision and transfer of personal data
6.1 POS Media Global Services may transfer processed personal data to other companies within POS Media Group. In this case, POS Media Global Services must ensure that the same guarantees that it provides itself are applied to your personal data.
6.2 POS Media Global Services is entitled to transfer the user's personal data to courts, law enforcement authorities, public authorities or external legal representatives for the purpose of exercising, determining or defending its legal claims.
6.3 POS Media Global Services is entitled to transfer the user's personal data to a new owner in the event of sale, a merger or reorganization, on the condition that this successor will process them for the same purpose and secure them in the same way as POS Media Global Services.
6.4 POS Media Global Services may make personal data available to data processors who process personal data according to its instructions. If this provision means the transfer of personal data outside the EU/EEA, POS Media Global Services will ensure that a standard data protection agreement is concluded with the processor in accordance with the rules of the European Commission. Alternatively, other guarantees may be provided prior to such transfer.
7. Users’ Rights
The right of access
You can request confirmation of whether your personal data are being processed. If they are, you can request access to your personal data and other information, such as the purpose of their processing. You are also entitled to a copy of your personal data that are being processed.
The right to rectification and erasure
If you find that some of your personal data are insufficient, incomplete or incorrect, you have the right to have them rectified. You can have your personal data erased under certain circumstances (e.g. if they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected).
The right to object to a certain method of processing
You can object to the processing of your personal data processed on the basis of legitimate interest. If your data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing activities, POS Media Global Services will stop processing your personal data without delay. In other cases, POS Media Global Services will do so when there are no serious reasons authorising it to continue processing. If you have signed up to receive information by email, each email will contain an easily accessible unsubscribe feature through which you can unsubscribe.
The right to restrict processing
You can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if:
- The processed data are inaccurate
- The processing is unlawful
- The processor no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing and the user requires them to exercise his legal rights
- You have objected to the processing
The right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, to the extent that the processing is based on your consent.
The right to data portability
You can ask POS Media Global Services for a machine-readable copy of personal data processed based on your consent or a contract, as well as personal data that POS Media Global Services received automatically, and you may request their transfer to another personal data controller.
The right to lodge a complaint
If you have any doubt about compliance with obligations for the processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Contact Details
- by email: email@example.com
- in writing: Budějovická 778/3, 140 00 Prague 4, Czech Republic
Last update on 1st June 2022
You can decide, which cookies you want to give permission to. You are allowed to change this settings whenever you need. It’s very easy, just click on change cookie settings and choose the consent level.